MEMBERSHIP RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Membership cards are mandatory.
2. Instructors are here to serve and inform. Please follow their directions.
3. Members must call in advance for training appointments.
4. Proper attire must be worn at all times, i.e. shirts, shorts, and socks or shoes. Cut-offs are not permitted.
5. Members must put weights back on racks.
6. Do not abuse the equipment. Excessive dropping of the weights will not be tolerated.
7. No foul language.
8. Members must provide their own towels.
121 Fitness welcomes guests to visit our facilities. However, this is a private club and the following rules apply:
– One guest pass per person. Guest Passes cannot be used with other promotional passes.
– Members are responsible for the actions of their guests.
– Guests must sign in at front desk before using the gym.
– Members may bring the same guest once every thirty days.
– Daily fee for non- member $8.00.